You used to be able to judge a craftsman by the quality of his tool box. Each tool would have its own designated place. You would instantly know if a tool was missing by the empty space, the tools would be kept safe and you would always know where to find them. They were highly personalised constructions created to accommodate each individual craftsman’s way of working and a chance to show off what they were able to make.
The tools have changed, but our wish to keep a place for everything and everything in it’s place has not. You do not have to be a craftsman in the traditional sense to want to keep your ‘tools’ organised
We have our phones, watches, chargers, cards, ear phones, keys, pens etc which supports us in our every day.
We do not pretend to be able to second guess what every person needs, so we think people should be able to design these for themselves…
We will work with every wannabe designer to specify their very own tool tray through the following steps:
1. Buy ‘Create Yourself’ Tool Tray design kit
2. Draw up the outline of the items you would like to incorporate
3. Scan and email the drawing to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Within 3 working days you will receive a 3D image mock-up of your design which you can adjust or approve.
5. 7 days after approval your organiser will be made and shipped to you.
You can also engrave up to 14 letters at the front of the tray or find a space for writing at the top of the organiser.
Some charger cable can be incorporated too.
The kit comes in a gift box with a squared paper A4 sheet, instructions and ideas, plus a complimentary Oak & Rope ruler to assist in the design of your unique modern day tool tray!